Parks Board gets Pinson Farm update
During its regular Aug. 21, 2019 meeting, the Forney City Parks Board met briefly:
- Re-elected Mr. Anich as chair, re-elected Mr. Dettmer as vice-chair.
- Mr. Curry briefed the board on recent activities of the Pinson Farm Committee, which will come before the board in a month or so. Chester is still accepting visitors.
- They have purchased a work-order app called Hippo, to allow better scheduling of staff. This does not connect to the City app.
- Sep. 7 Lions Club 5k, Brews on Bois d'Arc Oct. 5, Trail of Treats Oct. 26.
- Proposed city budget was briefly discussed regarding parks and future bonds.
- Adjourned at 1936
Wednesday, 2019, August 21